Friday, October 15, 2010

Welcome to the New Blog!

Hey everybody!

There is something very exciting about beginning a blog dedicated just to our adoption journey. I don't really know why...maybe it makes it all feel so much more real to have a website adorned with polka dots and fun colors and...well, updates on us adopting our baby. Regardless, I'm excited to re-enter the blogging world with updates, pictures, and our fundraisers!

I must ask you a favor before we get started though...I need you to commit to support us in whatever way you possibly can, whether through prayers, donations, purchasing our fundraisers, or simply being a wonderful support network for us. Adoption is a beautiful and wonderful thing...but it is not something we can do alone. We truly need your support!

My goal here is to keep all of you updated on the process in a fun, interesting way that also makes sense to the average reader. I am still very new to the language of adoption, and I definitely get that all of you aren't adoption experts either! So, if there's something that doesn't make sense, feel free to comment on a post and ask. :)

I've decided not to post all the old updates from our Facebook page again...so if you want a bit of history on how things have gone up to this point, head over to http://www.facebook.com/pages/CR-Adoption-Fund/148210765217403!

Have a fabulous day!
Beka

No comments:

Post a Comment